Saturday, 30 August 2003

weekend wonders..

thanks michelle for your kind prayers.. :)

i'm up at my computer again, cos i'm tired of lying back on my bright yellow conduroy beanbag all day, listening to spanish language tapes and thinking about life.. but what to do.. on and off, my eye will feel that sharp jabbing pain that reminds me that i am not ok yet, even though i think it already looks a little better than before.. :( i've been told to avoid dusty places and dusty people but an evil neighbour upstairs has, for some bizarre reason, started dispersing talcum powder out of his/her window and the wind has blown a whole lot of that through my room window - which means that i have to keep it closed.. evil, don't you think?

last night, i had a random dream.. i dreamt that i was about to deliver a speech and had it all scribbled down on this flimsy piece of foolscap. however, just as i was leaving the house, i suddenly couldn't find the piece of paper with my speech on it among the stack of papers i was holding in my hands. i started searching frantically around the house. Suddenly, as i lifted up this stack of papers, a giant snake (about 10 cm in diameter), looking distinctly like a yellow-margined moral eel, with yellow markings on a black body, shot up ala jack-in-the-box and hissed at me ferociously. i ran away in fright and it turned its attention to my mother, who was obliviously reading her Lian He Zhao Bao at the table next to it. i remember screaming to my mother and she screamed as well, waving her papers at the strange looking reptile.

we managed to frighten the snake and it dropped to the ground and slithered along the edge of the wall. i opened the door to let it out and, as it was leaving, it suddenly got stuck and began moulting, leaving a mighty big pile of skin on my floor.

this was the point when i woke up.

wonder what this dream means..

2 comments:

Indo American Health said...

Nice post. Being a leading Medical Tourism Company in India, we connect our patient to the top surgeon and hospitals for treatment at lowest prize.

influocial said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information , visit Best Hospitals In Bahrain
too