Tuesday, 26 August 2003

inquiry about geylang district

i was clearing my email box today and found this email sent to me last year.. i think this chap got my email through my Insider's Checklist Guide to Singapore)

To: hwee@asia.com
Cc:
Subject: inquiryabout geylang district
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:54:31 -0800 (PST)

sir,

Im a traveller and i visited many parts of the world. Im originally from San Diego, California and i would want to spend x-mas in Singapore with some of my friends. a friend of mine who got there told me that clubs in singapore are really wild and crazy and the people there are nice and friendly. Aside from being a clubber, i have a thing for asian girls preferably japanese and filipino women, just merely thinking of them really drives me nuts. However, the present situation in the philippines(social, economic, etc) is the only thing that bothers me and made me change my mind in visiting their country. But i reallly want a filipino girl. Tommy, my english friend advised me that there are lots of filipino women in singapore but they work there as domestic helpers only, i told tommy that i want a foxy filipino not a nanny who scrubs the floor and clean houses everyday. Now, im seeking your help about this little dillema of mine regarding filipinos. Do you kno! w any filipino girl who is outgoing, adventurous, promiscuous, pretty, definitely not a maid, who is willing to go out with me during the holidays when i get there a week from now? Or if you're busy ( I assume you are) can you direct me to a place/ district where there are filipino girls i can choose from and go out with, you know paid girls or prostitute japanese and filipinos. Anyways, i'll be going now i just hope that you could help me with my inquiry and i'll be more than grateful should i hear from you this week. Thanks man!!

Don Andrews

hahahaha... yes, just in case you were wondering.. no, i didn't reply... and i'm surprised i am such a karang-guni to have kept this email in my mailbox for so long.. no wonder it is overflowing.. :p

No comments: