Thursday, 14 August 2003

dewormed and speeeeeding along...

wheeeeeeeeee..... the joy of * * b r o a d b a n d ** u n l i m i t e d * *... :D x 100 welcome to my first weblog entry with my new 1500mbps SCV cable broadband access.. :)

glad i got rid of the blaster worm yesterday evening, else all this speed will be pointless.. shocked to hear that "at least 230,000 computers were infected by Blaster, according to a sample by anti-virus vendor Symantec Corp, while Moscow-based anti-virus provider Kaspersky Labs put the number closer to 300,000"!

Asia Grapples with Variants of Blaster Worm...

this number includes "a (Korean) mother (who) complained of being unable to buy diapers for her toddler online." oh dear.... funky mother... wonder if it will occur to her to go downstairs to the supermarket to get it instead.. hahaha.. oops.. so mean... :p

ok, if anyone needs help, please email me. I've helped one dear friend yesterday so she could chat with me online.. :) i think i've become an "expert" of sorts after getting rid of the one in my computer... :) hee hee.. no shy... :p

No comments: