Wednesday, 27 August 2003

an eyeful update

truth is, my eye infection hasn't gotten better... in fact, it has gotten worse and i no longer have the heart to put up new pics of it on my blog lest i scare off my dear & ever loyal blog readers..

so i was referred to the A&E just now to get it checked - my GP is now pretty sure it's viral infection, rather than mere bacterial infection (cos if it was, it should have gone away by now..) and didn't have the medication to fix that.

as usual, the A&E wait is long...

cold empty chairs

and it turns out, SARS precautions at hospitals are back in place...

N95 masks & disposable protective gowns

i was informed by this roving nurse that new SARS cases have just been identified in Hong Kong and China.. . darn...

i really hope to get my eye fixed soon. above all, it's because it happens to be what i call my "photography eye" - the eye i usually use to look through my camera.. :,( once i get this eye fixed, i'm definitely going to work on my photography ... times likes these really make me realise how important my eyes are to me in the pursuit of my dreams..

i guess crises tend to make people rethink their paradigms in life....

No comments: