Tuesday, 9 September 2003

panoramic singapore

inspired by singapore master photographer tay kay chin's superb xpan panoramic pics, i went out with my seldom-used 20-35mm tokina lens and shot my first roll of panoramic shots last friday, using the "panorama indicator" function (camera blocks out top and bottom of rectangular viewer with checkered boxes) on my camera and a little bit of imagination..

still a lot to learn but came out better than i expected... hee... discovering new functions on my existing camera is like buying new camera equipment, less the expense! :P

click here!

panoramic singapore 2003

>> stay tuned for the report of my mid-autumn saccharin "hello kitty" experience @ the chinese garden, which i visited earlier this evening .. will upload pics tomorrow..

No comments: