Wednesday, 10 September 2003

oh no!!! :O

due to a horrid and most ridiculous error on my part (no, i didn't drop it into the toilet bowl nor out of the window, but it is a bit embarrassing to explain), i just killed my faithful 1.3mpx Olympus Digital Camera!! :,O

i'm not sure if it can still be fixed.. or if it is worth fixing, now that 4.0 to 5 megapixel digital cameras are the norm.. maybe fixing it will cost me hundreds, in which case i am better off just getting a new one.. or maybe the Olympus shop will refuse to repair it so i am forced to buy a new one..

boo hoo!!!

i don't want to buy a new digital camera!! i want my Olympus 1.3!! and they are not selling this model anymore!! :,( although i've had it for more than 2 years (which is "eternity" in computer time), it's been a pleasure to carry around and has never failed me..

to think that the lovely sunrise picture that it took this morning will be the last one that i will ever see... * sniff *....... :(

my heart's broken..

No comments: