Thursday, 7 November 2002

logging on for a couple of minutes just to update on my condition...

i have, sad to say, gotten worse ... according to the kind doctor, "heatiness" has driven my phlegm up my system and now my eyes (right eye yesterday and left eye today) are suffering some kind of odd irritation and secreting weird viscous substances... my sister, who knows about such things, says it could be conjunctivitis. The doctor has prescribed "really strong medication" and told me to stop taking the ones he gave me earlier (i.e. the ones that were for plants and small family pets - see below). wow.... you mean it's that serious??

i always believe that everything (good or bad) happens for a certain reason.. i guess this is really giving me a chance to take a break and to think through a couple of things that have been sitting on my mind for a while...

so it's rest day tomorrow and then the weekend follows... and an early night for me today.. tata.. :)

No comments: