Friday, 8 November 2002

a day at home doing my favourite things...:)... i spent the entire day in my room, watched a heartwarming vcd (When Harry Met Sally), read a couple of books that have been sitting on my shelf since the day i bought them, listened to some really cool stuff (that i have long forgotten about) from my much neglected CD collection, drank lots and lots of water, did my best to keep away from the computer so i wouldn't strain my eyes, did a bit of thinking about rather important stuff, and slept a little...

now i feel great! :)

the awful eye condition has completely cleared, i'm still hoarse but audible, i'm coughing a lot less and my rose isn't running much anymore.. phew, looks like rest and lots & lots of water really works... i'm heading to Bintan tomorrow!!! :)

No comments: