Saturday, 13 October 2001

Kai bought me a wonderful and colourful book by Sark called "The Bodacious Book of Succulence - Daring to Live Your Succulent Wild Life!" to cheer me up!! Great stuff inside! I quote "Sometimes we need to wonder WHO is making our life choices! We might stumble from one obligation to another, lost in a series of Have-Tos. People buy wedding gifts they don't want to buy, attend birthday parties out of guilt or fear, spend time with people they don't even enjoy, or push their children into unwanted activities. And then we all get crabby!.. I think as adults we become rigidified, encrusted with grudges, wounds, and protective devices that don't work anyway. We walk carefully along, checking our purses, pockets, and car keys.. When we can trust what Life brings us, I think we can stand in the center of our Aliveness.." She's full of superlatives and whimsical words.. the way I like it! Come borrow it from me if you want to! :)

visited shing's funky jewellery exhibition at Gallery Evason (on till 21 Oct 10 -10 daily). Way cool! Designer scraps of metal dangle, lie and drape in identical fish tanks each esoterically titled "one glorious moment", "two paths to wonderland", "three lurking shadows" etc... very enigmatic.. :p

ate frogs legs congee at lorong 9 .. yumm... but oh dear.. check this out >>

No comments: