Thursday, 25 October 2001

haha.. funny.. >>

getting even busier at work as the year comes to a close and schools/churches/companies/clubs start to have all these end-of-year activities for their students/staff/members. Already have another 10 demos/workshops (4 schools, 2 churches, 1 town council, 1 cosmetic company and dunno what else) lined up till end of Nov and every one of them needs quotations, materials, lesson plans, samples and what nots.. it's getting MAD!! Somemore Kai and I will have to start preparing the shop for the frantic Christmas crowds..ahhhhhh.. :O

On a more personal front, I have to start painting some glassware and porcelainware/tiles to sell at Aspen Heights on 7 Nov to all these rich expat tai tais and I haven't even started yet! Kai has been painting away vigorously and buying more and more cups and plates.. oh no!! what am I going to sell?? India will also need some reading up on plus tickets and (gasp!) I have not started reading Lord Of The Rings yet!! Not to mention running which I have completely stopped doing!!

Personal life has come to a complete halt!

url: There's a page just on the Pillsbury Doughboy!

No comments: