Thursday, 18 October 2001

got this email...

>>Remember this mass e-mail? (Who sits around and works this stuff out anyway??)
>>
>>The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
>>September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
>>
>>After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
>>119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
>>Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
>>The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11
>>
>>I Have More.......
>>
>>State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
>>New York City - 11 Letters
>>Afghanistan - 11 Letters
>>The Pentagon - 11 Letters
>>Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)
>>Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
>>Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
>>
>>(Dave's response)
>>
>>Oh my God! How worried should I be? There are 11 letters in the name
>>"David Pawson!" I'm going into hiding NOW. See you in a few weeks.
>>
>>Wait a sec ... just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters!
>>What am I gonna do? Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME!
>>I can't believe it! Oh crap, there must be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide! But no .. PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters, too!
>>
>>Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But dare I trust him? There are 11 letters in "NOSTRADAMUS." I know, the Red Cross can help. No they can't...
>>11 letters in "THE RED CROSS," can't trust them. I would rely on self-defense,
>>but "SELF-DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it, too!
>>
>>Can someone help? Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL" has 11 letters....
>>
>>Will this never end? I'm going insane! "GOING INSANE???" Eleven letters!!
>>
>>Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I guess I'll die alone, even though "I'LL DIE ALONE" has 11 letters.....
>>
>>Oh my God, I just realized that America is doomed! Our Independence Day is July 4th ... 7/4 ... 7+4=11!
>>
>>~Dave
>>
>>PS. "IT'S BULLSHIT" has 11 letters also.

No comments: