Saturday, 6 October 2001

got better after a night of rest and am back in action! Sis told me over-the-counter medication differs from those you get from the pharmacist in that the latter is actually required (or at least is trained to do so after four years in University) to inform you of the side effects of the medication as well as to monitor and record how much of a particular drug you have taken. Umm.. negligence? (see below) gulp! :(

seriously considering taking a Grad Dip in Business Administration at SIM after reading through their revised curriculum. Seems like everything is quite relevant to what I am doing now! Financial Mgmt, Marketing Mgmt, HR Mgmt, E-commerce Mgmt, Strategic Mgmt etc.. One-year course is aimed at "providing general exposure to management education" - just the sort of stuff I need.. might save me a bunch of time on self-enrichment even if I don't stay on forever in what I am doing now.. didn't seem so relevant two years ago when I was at EDB - think the past 1 and a half years in the "real" working world does make quite a difference.. :p

shing at argentum is having her first solo show! check it out >>

alb has discovered a way to get the kind of supersaturated pics that you get with a Lomo Kompact using a normal SLR and slide film (Ektachrome E100VS) and cross-processed using C41 technology! Cool :)

No comments: