Thursday, 25 October 2001

if all our days are divided into good and bad days, today must surely count as a bad day.

I mean, it really isn't as if nothing went right or that something went drastically wrong.. it's just that.. along the way, little annoying things popped up.

Tried to go to Ikea to get glassware for the stained glass painting course for the shop and found that they had run out of exactly the size I wanted. Then found that they had also run out of the 90 cent mugs I need for another school workshop and later on that CK Tang had also run out of the glassware stuff I needed to buy. Telephone calls also kept coming in even though I was still out running about trying to finish all my errands. Then had to stress out (yet more) over whether the new sales exec is doing his job and wondering if he is going to be sacked soon if he doesn't produce some sales soon. Lastly, as I thought the day could end peacefully, I turned up late for an appointment (again) cos I was held up last minute at work by panicky staff. Friend was really annoyed and hinted to me about punctuality and respect for other people's time. :(

feeling really exhausted now.. should really hit the sack. Spent the previous night till 4 am trying to finish this page for the world of "plagiarisers" out there.

url #1: Hotwired Animation
url #2: Halloween Links


No comments: