Monday, 6 May 2002

was flipping through a copy of AsianDiver Annual - Top Destinations of Asia (Collector's Edition) just now and realised how much I want to dive!! :O I can't be above ground that much of a year!! I'm 30% fish and I need to be in water!!

was in a bit of a daze today - partially due to jet-lag (an easy excuse :p) but mostly because i was up till 1am playing around with Photoshop 6.0.. so fun!! there are a million and one things you can do to a photograph.. but read that a real digital photographer must have a pretty good digital camera.. umm...so sad as i eye my antique 1.3 megapixel olympus.. must save up for sexy and featherlite (relatively) Nikon Coolpix 5000.. really cool with nice deep grip, "flip out and twist" LCD and (wow!) 5.0 megapix!.. sigh.. how to save when times are so bad...

btw, this is really funny...

what a great, inspiring and real-time story of God's leading in one's life..we're following closely Karen :) Inspired, i'm picking up my copy of The Road Best Traveled to read again :)

No comments: