Friday, 17 May 2002

i got my results for the exam!!! And I've got an A and 2 B+ !! hooray!! and...and... IT SEEMS LIKE I TOPPED THE CLASS!!! :O :D quite unbelieveable... :) feeling very high now..... and honestly... i was really studying just to make sure i don't have to go for resits... now can relax and go for swim and run tomorrow... time to keep fit and get back in shape.. :) motivated now..

Yoda

my own verdict on Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones? Love it!! :) and Daniel, you're right.. I LOVE YODA!!! He is simply the most adorable guy you can find in the show.. couldn't stop laughing at everything he says and does... and he is much less puppet-like than before and every bit of his facial muscles move now... absolutely cool.... worst bit about the show.. err.... seriously.. the romance between Anakin and Padme...i squirmed in my seat... really.. i shant say more less i spoil the show for you... a really enjoyable show as a whole anyway... :) am looking forward to getting the vcds for Episode III to V.. ya... am slightly embarrassed as i say it now.. i think i am probably (and star wars fan alb agrees too) the only person on Planet Earth who is actually watching the full Star Wars Saga (for the very first time) in the right order... :p... i watched Episode I on Sunday, Episode II today and guess I should be getting III to V soon... :D ... i am actually watching it in the right order! :D hahaha...

No comments: