Saturday, 2 February 2002

thanks to karen for telling me to "go for the time share presentation.....if you want to rankle your nerves and commit murder." Ended up really not going in the end 'cos time was really tight, rushing here and there and the timeshare reps were very irritating, calling me at least three times today to check the speling of my name and all that type of nonsense. Know they are up to no good cos guy kept reminding me that i must stay for the full 1 and a half session if i go (same as what karen said about "Been there and almost got into a fight because they wouldn't let me leave earlier than they planned!") and woman told me that i must not "forget to join the special draw to win Cartier products" by matching my 16-digit credit card number with what they draw out at the end of the session.. Wow! Lucky didn't go.. these guys are getting really smart.. getting your credit card details using such deceptive means..

fortunately i am not the greedy type and Cartier-Tiffany-Resort Holidays don't mean much to me..

I'll take hill trekking in Chiang Mai anytime... :)

No comments: