Thursday, 28 February 2002

frustrating and highly disorganised day... feeling really out-of-sorts and irritable now...

everything has been so hiccup-ish so far today - woke up a little late and didn't manage to go into shop earlier (as I had planned) to complete some of yesterday's work. And it didn't help that I took bus 106A instead of 106 and it terminated just five stops after I got on and the annoying driver grumbled and grumbled on and on about how it is my fault and I should have checked before I got on (grrr.....) then I had to go into shop and pass warning letter to the salesman and to give him a pep talk and some pointers on what to do next.. everything was so stressful.. rushed around and phone was ringing, customer was asking questions, discovered I didn't complete something really important I had set out to do earlier (and now it was coming back to me..)...

:( .......... :,O

No comments: