Friday, 1 March 2002

things turned out ok in the end yesterday... Thank God.... in retrospect, things were really not spiralling so out of control - but I really surprised myself with how easily i just "lost it" and started to fret and mope.. along the way, I got so irritable that I just basically "yelled" at everyone who came in contact with me.. so unpleasant.. :( .... pms? :p durh.. lame excuse.... i think this is quite a weakness of mine...

met up with a whole bunch of different people today - had lunch with friend from JC who has "settled down" (i.e. married and with stable job) and is now a bit restless in his job (too bad bright chap is "bonded" as a scholar - another 6 years to go! I don't even know what's going to happen in 6 days..:p) and dinner with friends (whom I meet once every 6 months) from Sec School band who are either married, in the transition being so, or doing nothing much (so it appears..).. Also said farewell to Mich, part of my close bunch of friends from Sec School, who will be beginning a sort of new life (even if it is only for a year or so) overseas in Houston with her hubby who is on overseas attachment.

Suddenly dawned on me this philosophical thought that the world probably does feel like it is going on even faster if you are standing still yourself…

No comments: