Sunday, 31 March 2002

finished the last project for Financial Management and can finally get down to studying for exams... phew... fortunately have been able to really focus when I study and not get distracted by noise, the lure of food or sleep... I think people do get better at studying as they grow older. must be because of the lack of time... or maybe because i'm studying something i enjoy.. love Marketing Mgmt... :)

suddenly find myself swamped with a hundred and one things that need my attention - @ work, @ study and time for sorting out personal stuff - haven't paid my credit card, phone etc bills..and there are all these bits here and there that i need to get around to sorting out.. a bit disorganised... and all the time i feel i need to get down to my books and study... need to manage my time..... think i should really try to be super-efficient and finish up my work-stuff at work (and not think about bringing it home) and make it a habit to sleep on time and then wake up a bit earlier to study... and make sure i get all these annoying administrative stuff out of the way..

haha.. thanks for reading about my time management thoughts...you really do have a lot of time on your hands, eh?

btw, forgot to blog about my watching of The Thing yesterday on vcd.. 80s alien movie starring Kurt Russell.. really cool.. the alien in the movie (which could manifest itself in myriad forms) was really scary, full of tentacles, scaly and all that..they don't make them like that anymore.. just checked it out online.. turns out 2002 is exactly the 20th anniversary of the movie.. wow!

No comments: