Wednesday, 20 February 2002

went for Financial Mgmt class today and found out that this is actually already Week 7! Almost haven't done any studying at all since the start of the term (except for reading some relevant books that will help with planning strategies for the shop and trying my best to pay attention in class).. don't know how time can slip by so quickly that it is almost already March and there are so many things that I haven't been able to do consistently (a.k.a New Year Resolutions). There are bible passages that I haven't come around to meditating on, running and blading have been as inconsistent as the weather lately, haven't started on the projects and reading that I should be doing for my studies, can't remember the last time I actually picked up my paintbrush or sketchbook for some creative expression.. and also stopped writing my book...so many things.. so little time...

Realised that the problem lies in that I don't prioritise my time. The fact is.. I really don't have enough time for all I want to do.. so offhand, if I do really want to prioritise, guess this is how it would go.. God comes first.. then probably my fitness/health (i.e. running and eating properly).. then probably my studies (cos I know this is going to be a huge source of stress if I am inconsistent), then later comes family, friends etc... i think this is how it would go.... don't know... maybe sleep should take priority over everything.. zzzzz....

No comments: