Monday, 4 February 2002

so HR mgmt lecture tonight was cancelled and for some odd reason I have the feeling of someone suddenly given a day off unexpectedly! :) Like I am on holiday! Realized how precious little time I have nowadays for doing anything else other than going for work, lectures and for the rest of my time spending time with the people in my life. Life becomes a cycle (though not in the negative way, just in case you misunderstand).. it’s just that in this cycle, I don’t really plan for anything and things just kinda happen – so stuff like running, reading, painting, thinking, etc.. sometimes gets neglected… so quite glad I had the opportunity for a short rejuvenating run (in the cool night air) round the estate just now and now for blogging… life’s little pleasures.. :)

No comments: