Tuesday, 19 February 2002

AOSEPT has just come up with this apparently “new” one-step contact lens cleaning system called “AOSEPT PLUS” that requires no rubbing or rinsing! This means that I actually save the time I normally spend on cleaning my lenses everyday and can do something else! Which works out to be.. err…… ONE minute! I can use this time to.. err.. type a total of 55 words! Ok ok… I know it doesn’t sound much but I really don’t like the whole tedious process of cleaning my lenses (and I find daily lenses too expensive) so this product does really appeal to me.. wow… guess this is what my Mktg lecturer calls “cherchez le creneau” – “Look for the hole...and fill it”.. which is what the company has done to come up with a new and innovative product. Another company that has done that was this other one I was using before this, which allows you to clean your lenses in 10 minutes flat! Quite good too. Must be innovative too to survive in market.. umm…

Saw this and really like it..especially the Platinum FMJ one... must save up for it…

No comments: