Tuesday, 8 January 2002

Sheer exhaustion from too many late nights and brain and body exerting activities (I mean running, just in case your imagination runs wild.. :p). But I have to blog.. I HAVE TO BLOG!!! :O …. Hahaha… talk about a sudden moment of insanity..hahaha… Am I going.. senile… ??? gulp!

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y - T O - M E ! ! ! :) LALALALA…. I AM GETTING OLDER!!! WAHAHAHA…. Today 27 years ago is the very significant day God decided to put me into this world to make the world a better place for you…. Wow! What a great thought! :) I think this is probably one of the nicest birthdays I’ve experienced for a long long while… its nice to realize that a lot of the friends I have around me are people I have known either for a long time or people whom I’ve only gotten to know recently but intensely… that’s probably what being human is really about.. it’s about people and our primal need to feel connected with them..

House birthday party on Saturday went well! Mum made yummy fried bee-hoon (saturated with juicily-fried assorted ingredients), curry chicken (my favourite), steamed prawns (very juicy and very fresh), spicy pig’s stomach soup (phew! Shiok!), ngoh hiang (Mum's specialty), bouncy Jap jellies (as Kai likes to call them Konnyaku), kueh kosui and agar agar, and bought loads of exotic fruits (Sarawak pineapples, seedless grapes etc); we concocted a murky (but still drinkable) version of Sangria (OJ, 7-Up and Red Wine) and Kenneth brought longevity buns (pink, peach-like NTUC ones). Mostly good friends from school plus a rojak mix of others and we all had a good time! Even tried showing my VCD – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off but no one was paying any attention to it, preferring to talk and mingle and stuff face... nice :)

No comments: