Wednesday, 23 January 2002

had this recurring dream last night about my car. What happens is that every time I get to my car - no matter where I park it - I will find the bonnet up, the car windows down and this huge stuffed polar bear (it was really really big!) sitting in the driver's seat - :O I remember that in the dream, I was convinced that someone had obviously stolen or made a duplicate of my car keys, so I made an effort to park my car at different places. Yet, it kept happening. Very bizarre. But got woken up by phone ring so didn't manage to figure out how to solve the problem.. :P

Went to Google and searched for "polar bear dreams" just now and found two interpretations of this dream -

1. Your dream is very telling of your emotional state. The snowy environment that you are in suggests that you may be emotionally cold or indifferent. The polar bear symbolizes some deep and negative emotions that is yearning to be expressed. Bears hibernate. This may be analogous to repressed feelings which have remained quietly in your subconscious. At some point, these feelings are going to awake and need to be expressed and confronted... (huh??? what deep and negative emotion??)

2. Due to its color, a polar bear in a dream is a good omen signifying an improvement in your circumstances. (hahahaha :D... duh?? how different the two interpretations can be!!)

No comments: