Thursday, 24 January 2002

I've never had two consecutive nights where I can remember my dreams so vividly! :O Must be that my body is still trying to digest all the food and late dinners that I've been stuffing my face with...umm... Last night, I had this really long dream where I was in India, having just gotten off a train. Later on, when I had left the place for quite a distance and time, I suddenly realised I had left all my luggage behind in the station (ya, quiet unbelieveable :p).. anyway, I started making my way back to the station and got lost along the way, all the time thinking (ya, still in my dream) that the luggage would probably already have been stolen.. Actually woke up really glad it was only a dream.. gosh, i would really hate to lose my luggage on a trip...

Was curious to know what this can reveal about my psychological state and found this:

Luggage stands for your personal effects or what you carry with you on a journey. What happens to the luggage? Lost luggage might be a concern about your identity or about being prepared for the journey. Stolen luggage might suggest that you feel someone is interfering with your attempt to reach a goal

oh dear... can I possibly have so much going around in my subconscious that I don't know about??

No comments: