Friday, 9 November 2001

really heavy traffic on blogger tonight! only managed to blog now.. phew! have been trying for more than an hour!

i continue to be in a daze today. Not very effective at work in this state, I assure you. Forgot to blog yesterday the little collision i had (against this bright-yellow-sure-cannot-miss-one-barrier in the Orchard Point carpark) that dented the front right bit of my car and cracked part of the right signal light. Initially I thought it was the same side that my brother had damaged in an earlier accident - turned out to be the exact opposite side instead so now I have two damaged signal lights and not one! To be honest, this spaciness is really starting to affect my judgement in driving - I even had trouble reverse parking just now - something i used to be able to do in seconds! Have been advised to keep off the wheel until I recover...

kai wrote me a really long (actually it was two-page but with her tiny and neat handwriting, it looked really long ) letter.. very touching.. Guess we really haven't been communcating enough and she didn't even know how to start talking to me about my stress at work (and her stress about my stress!). I think I have been quite selfish and honestly have been thinking of myself so far - whether I want to stay on in this job, for how much longer, what are my options, how much I want to commit myself blah blah blah.. I know she is going to find it hard to cope especially if I leave suddenly.. even now, ever since I've become "lifeless and colourless" (in her own colourful words), I've become quite ineffective at work (in my opinion..) I think I owe it to her (and to myself I suppose) to sort out my state of mind now..

heard a song on the car radio tonight and actually started to miss someone...sigh.. i'm so sentimental :p

cheerful url #1: The Bill Mayer Website - so cute!! Check out the monsters!
cheerful url #2: Talkingcock.com - Singapore's Premier Satirical Humour Website - had me in stitches in seconds! Note especially the ludicrous names of the writers and people interviewed.. e.g. Hong Kan GRC MP Colonel (NS) Uppgradum s/o Onlifdeyvotfommy

No comments: