Friday, 23 November 2001

exams are over and kids are flooding Orchard Rd!! Really feeling the holiday mood now with the Christmas tree up and the crowds thronging the store - busy busy busy... went to get India tourist Visa today ($80! ouch!) and also borrowed another Lonely Planet - Guide to Goa from Library.. I'm ready for my trip! Quite excited and looking forward to white sandy beaches, colonial Portuguese architecture and UNESCO sites at Hampi! :)


Just had yummy Mushroom Cheese Prata at Niggi's The Cheese Prata Shop (next to the equally famous Fong Seng 24hr Nasi Lemak store just outside NUS) with Kai and almost got booked by bunch of police for "obstructing traffic". Had to go up to them and argue with them about how they do not have any reason to book me since the car was not actually parked along any double yellow lines or single white line or such. All they could tell me was that there were "complaints" from residents.. durrhh??? They were trying to walk away until I demanded to know if they had booked me or not. Silly traffic woman then told me she will be submitting my car no. to traffic police and they will send me a warning (i.e. they will book me next time I commit the same offence). So annoying.. how am I supposed to know residents had complained?? ESP??

btw, did you enjoy my Goldfish game?? Try the Turkey Game this time! They are really cute and you try to shoot toast at them! And what an amazing variety of Pocky snacks! Also Tofurkey = Tofu + Turkey

No comments: