Wednesday, 14 November 2001

am left with only five Singapore 1 cent coins in my wallet..(actually, would have been left with even less but strange car park payment counter woman at Orchard Plaza wanted to take my Malaysian 10 sen coin instead of my whole bunch of Singapore 1 cent coins so gave it to her instead.. duh??) hooray! managed to survive for two whole days without borrowing a single cent from anyone even though i lost my ATM card on Monday! Will go in and get another one tomorrow and then.. err.. pay the traffic fine i still owe LTA.. daddy just got issued a letter asking him to turn up in court if he doesn't pay by 11 Dec!! :O mum is really angry with me now.. :( i'm so irresponsible... :(

had a super sumptuous home-cooked dinner just now at friend's house party.. house parties are a lot of fun if the company is good and the food is nice. The host was an excellent cook and we stuffed our faces with curry chicken (and French baguette and prata), pitta bread (with yummy dip made up of cream cheese, thai chilli and olive & sesame oil), salad (amazing dressing of garlic-ginger, black pepper, olive oil, soy sauce and sesame oil), mushroom tarts (filling of fresh shiitake mushroom, oyster sauce, sesame oil and olive oil?) plus excellent seafood fettucini cooked up by alb and sushi from Sakae Sushi (I think). gone are my plans to detox..

check out new lomo pics i've uploaded. Kai also made me this cute turtle rock thing with our best-selling Marabu Funliner Puff-Paints (haha.. subtle advertising.. :P).. this one is still drying.. i'll upload another pic once I've puffed them up tomorrow morning.. :) i think they will kiss!

No comments: