Thursday, 8 November 2001

feeling totally unmotivated in my work today. Just did what I had to do and decided against doing anything extra, so I actually let some of the stuff in the shop run out without taking the extra effort to go buy some more.. in particular the white ceramic tiles that the shop has been depending on me all this while to buy from Eunos and transport back.. having that bo-chup feeling and it sure doesn't feel good at the end of the day but I think I should start making some priorities in my work and not feel oblige to take on everything and to serve everyone (the boss, the customers, my staff, etc etc) all the time. It's that feeling.. you know what I mean?

didn't manage to paint much last night so didn't manage to sell anything today at the Carnival :( but check out our colourful display! Pretty cool huh?

Centrepoint is using Powerpuff girls for its Christmas decorations this year!! So cute!! Check it out >> Saving The World Before Bedtime!

url: The Monroe Institute and Hemi-sync - "The greatest illusion is that man has limitations." - Robert A. Monroe Expand your mind......

No comments: