Monday, 12 November 2001

another plane has crashed in New York!! What the **** is happening!!?? this is terrible!!! and osama has suddenly admitted to sept 11 events! oh no oh no oh no!!!!

my head is spinning wildly, i feel nauseous and constipated and i've actually lost my appetite. In fact, I've been fumbling and stumbling over stuff since morning. I've even taken to feeling like Mr Blobby for some absurd reason...except that I'm not pink and I don't have yellow spots (that's unless I fall sick tomorrow and suddenly develop rashes.. TOUCH WOOD!) Since i took a slight wrong turning this morning and missed entering the CBD during the no-ERP-window-period by a mere half-a-minute (damn!), I've knocked over a full cup of coffee onto the shop cashier countertop, overturned a container of powdered detergent onto my bathroom floor, (almost) dropped a plateful of leftover food after dinner, and dropped countless things for no rhymn or reason today... :( this is most unsettling... my sister has just advised me to go and see the doctor.. gulp! I hope this is merely just fatigue-related and not anything more serious...sigh.. what's happening? :(

No comments: