Tuesday, 11 May 2004

Timewasting Quiz (from someone’s blog)

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
telling others how to succeed. But along with my partners, in (from the book “A Millionaire’s Notebook: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Extraordinary Success)

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My Cambridge Soundworks speaker.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some Korean drama thing my mum was watching… not very interesting..

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
12.00 pm

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
11.55 am. I have psychic perception!!

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
The sound of the fan.. it’s been a hot day..

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Slightly before 9am. I went to the hospital to check out my eye (again..)… stupid infection is back.. grrr.. but I’m positive this time.. it’s not getting better but it certainly isn’t getting worse..

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
ST Interactive.

9: What are you wearing?
”Home clothes”: a 2001 Terry Fox Run t-shirt and beach shorts… relaxed..

10: Did you dream last night?
No.. I reckon I was so comatose from fatigue my capacity to dream failed on me.. .

11: When did you last laugh?
About 5 minutes ago… fooling around with my sister and a stuffed toy.. haha… I laugh all the time..

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A gouache on cheese cloth painting by some Chinese artist I bought a couple of years back from Raffles City

13: Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, yam mochis. My sis just gave one to me. It’s quite nice.

14: What do you think of this quiz?
I think it’s silly and timewasting.

15: What is the last film you saw?
Facing Window, by Ferzen Ozpetek.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A sea-facing studio apartment. Then I’ll buy a Peugeot 206 to park below it.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Sometimes, I’m just pretending to be smart when I’m really not.. haha...

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’ll make everyone more tolerant and accepting of others' differences.

19: Do you like to dance?
Yes… but I’m not that good..

20: George Bush:
I don’t like him. He is belligerent.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
umm… I don’t know... probably something really unusual but not embarrassing

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
umm… I don’t know too...

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?
definitely… so far, the places I like are London, Australia, Brazil.. even Japan.. umm.. probably not the US.. I don’t’ mind trying out China…

23: What is the name of your closest neighbour?
actually, I don’t know my neighbours at all though we smile politely at each other every time we happen to synchronise opening our front doors..

No comments: