Tuesday, 10 September 2002

my mind has been wandering of late... due in large part to my continuing lack of sleep, in small part to the restlessness i have been feeling towards everything (in general) ... when i'm not rushing about getting things done or meeting people or working, i stop and i'm suddenly thinking of all the possible life paths i can take from this very moment on (or more realistically from the end of this year).... i have categorised these possible life paths into a general few... (a) the typical life path (the one most of my peers appear to be taking now), (b) the outrageous life path (charting new grounds, living life on the edge-style), (c) the dream life path for me (if i wasn't afraid of anything at all).... etc..

i'm struck by how possible any one of these life paths is to me, being the multi-personalitied person i am... so possible i could visualise it to the day-to-day details.... one side of me wants to accomplish something BIG, and yet another side of me wants to drop everything and take to the roads - spend some time seeing what life has to offer - get out of the rat race, get away from peer pressure and all... and yet another side of me still sees the possibilities of just living the way i am living now...

such is my personal response to life's myriad possibilities.... bizarre...

No comments: