Sunday, 8 September 2002

hi! :) i'm back!

in my brief but sudden and unexplained disappearance, i encountered NEWATER, late nights and a bucketful of unforgivable stupidity...

a) the NEWATER – first encounter…tastes like normal tap water, except really flat - no "body"... i still prefer Ice Mountain Pure Drinking Water anytime.. and for the very last time (to those people who have been asking me repeatedly)- No, there is no taste (not even a slight ammonia taste), and i didn't buy it (who would?? it's going to be tap water next time, you know??), it didn't cause my stomachache (i blame that on overeating, poor diet and alcohol) - and i don't think the "orange label one" is a different flavour from the "blue label one" – durrhh??? you think it's Pink Dolphin or what??

Newater - our pride and our joy

b) late nights - or should i say early mornings (:O??).. have been sleeping at an absurd hour (4 to 5 am) over the past three nights working on different things - trying to finish business plan project, then trying to migrate company website to new webhost (free online webhost very very unreliable and threatened to delete my files for exceeding bandwidth and storage space), and then creating new layout for company website (very fun but highly addictive) and editing pictures in photoshop..

c) unforgiveable stupidity – making one of the silliest blunders of car owners.. leaving something on the roof of the car and then driving off… nothing new to me of course, having heard about (and even witnessed!) handphones being left on top the same way… in my case, it was a mounting board of rather fragile decorated tiles and I didn’t even realize it until I got to a carpark far away. When i got there and found my boot empty, I suddenly recalled why the taxi uncle behind me was gesturing so strangely to me while I was driving, throwing his arms in an upward manner… went back an hour later to the scene and retrieved the wreckage from the road (quite embarrassing..) and managed to save some of them miraculously…

very zombied now.. and a new week beckons... :(

No comments: