Saturday, 21 September 2002

lost my mobile phone today.

searched everywhere!

i looked in my bag… not there.

i checked with coffee bean & tea leaf where i had my eggs ben breakfast. not there too.

i called my colleagues at the artshop where i was briefly this morning. nope.

finally i cancelled my sim card. m1 told me they will replace it for me on Monday.

went for my lessons at SIM with a heavy heart.

sigh. more expenses. unnecessary ones.

and i was sad to lose Kam Kam, my cute mobile phone accessory.



but just an hour ago… i found my mobile phone again!

it was sitting in the car – right next to my handbrake.

how did it get there?? i don’t remember putting it there!

another close shave. another moment of embarrassing stupidity.

thank you God for the phone and the lesson.

and thank you reader for hanging around. listening to my blabber.

Kam Kam thanks you too.

No comments: