Saturday, 20 April 2002

took a well-deserved break this evening from studying and went to watch Showtime! starring Eddie Murphy and Robert De Niro. Quite a silly show but light-hearted and mindless enough not to intrude with my fact and concept-saturated mind... two days more to the exams so got to make sure i don't overtax myself now in case i fall ill (touch wood!)...

Really thank God for some wonderful people around me who have been incredibly patient and supportive these couple of days and weeks as I struggled to get myself ready (especially mentally) for the exams.. i surprised myself with how frantic I became at a couple of points in time, especially when I thought I wouldn't be able to finish covering even the basic few topics (I have finally managed to cover them at least once through, so I know I should be able to go into the exams to "bullshit" even if the exact facts or concepts don't come to me :p)... guess it really isn't that easy to get back into the exam-study mode so many years after leaving University... I even became, as very frank but nonetheless wonderful Karen says - "boring" :O.... eeks.. :p but really glad for the nice emails and phonecalls i got from kind, understanding and supportive friends... must treat everyone to coffee after exams...

No comments: