Saturday, 13 April 2002

i really amaze myself with how determined i am to study... :p Read this..

I spent most of today studying in the SIM library until they chased us out when the library closed at 5.30pm. I wandered around haplessly for a place in the main SIM building to try to continue studying (determined to finish the topic I was working on) but all the benches and stone tables were taken by other equally hardworking SIMlets. In the end, I decided to drive over to Ngee Ann Poly to try my luck. Finally found a relatively quiet and (in retrospect) spooky place near the Engineering block, thinking I will study till about 7 or so and then go home.. The place was really deserted, except for a bunch of students playing soccer in a nearby field...Little did I know that my studying pace would be so incredibly slow and by 8 plus or so, I was still at it (although i was almost done). By now, mosquitos had started to hover around me.. annoying me..

Suddenly, i heard loud banging noises on the floor immediately above me (I was on the ground floor) as if someone was opening and closing the wooden doors. This was followed by some voices and then nothing. I ignored it thinking it was some students still hanging around on a Saturday evening. About fifteen minutes or so later, this happened again. Then a little while later, again. While I was a little spooked, I decided that I really wanted to finish the topic before going home... besides, I knew I was protected against this sort of supernatural beings (if they were such) and continued studying until I was really done. Then I came home.

Thinking about it now, i realised it really was pretty spooky huh? :p

No comments: