Tuesday, 9 April 2002



feeling really tired and irritable now... started the day really early, waking up at an unearthly 6.30am (catching a stunning sunrise) to rush for an appointment at Tampines at 7.30am and then another appointment at Bedok to do a demo at 8.05am...all the way from Clementi..

then, came back to office to find that my boss refuses to approve my 17-day leave (1 week to study exam, 1 week for the actual exams, and another week for my trip to london).. says that no boss will approve such a long leave.. i started to stress out 'cos london tickets and (i think) accommodation have already been booked. In the end, I decided to cut short my study week (taking 2 days instead of 6 day leave), come back to work on 2 days in the week of my exam (i.e. in-between my exams) and managed to cut it down to 11 days leave instead....

was planning to work butt off this week so i can have whole of next week to study really hard for exams.. now have lost motivation to do so... feel like rushing off during lunch and straight after work to study cos now really panicking and not sure whether got enough time.. :( ... besides, no need to make sure work is completed since will be coming back most of next week anyway.. grrr... :(

i just wish life isn't so difficult now.......

No comments: