Wednesday, 24 April 2002

2 down and 1 more to go!! :D then it's London!!

exam went quite ok today - quite predictable questions since lecturer gave loads of tips so basically just totally trusted him and only studied what he "suggested we focus on".. hee hee... but rather silly.. didn't notice each question was worth 20 marks and not 25. There were 4 questions and the last 20 marks was supposed to be from our project which we already managed to score a "B" (70-79) grade. So I wrote and wrote like each question was worth 50 marks or whatever and used almost one booklet and a half.. :p or maybe it was just that my handwriting was huge... anyway, took too much time for the first question (which consists of part 1(a) and 1(b)) and had a little less time for the last question. When I looked back at the first question 1(a), I realised that I had actually written almost 8 pages for a 10 mark question!!! :O I bet the lecturer will be so amused when he marks the verbose answer... hope he won't mark me down for being "cheong hei"...

so silly... so one more paper on Friday (Financial Management) then I'm done!!

No comments: