Wednesday, 25 August 2004

Run Hwee Ling Run!

i just did half an hour of relaxed running in the cool evening breeze and the adrenalin cruising through my veins, coupled with the perspiration pouring forth easily on my skin and the straining of my leg muscles working hard as I pounded the pavement made me realise all at once why I've always loved running so much since my JC days..

cos when i run, I truly feel alive, like my body and my soul are connecting again..

so i've decided, hopefully not on impulse, that i'm gonna sign up for all of these running events that are coming up soon! haha...

1. The 2004 Terry Fox Run - 19 September 2004 - 8km run

2. Sheares Bridge Run & Army Half Marathon 2004 - 26 September 2004 - 5 or 12km run??

3. Singapore-Johor 2nd Link Bridge Run 2004 - 10 October 2004 - 10 km run

4. Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2004 - 05 December 2004 - another 10 km run (of cos not the marathon yet, silly! you think too highly of me... :p)

yeah!.. email me if u wanna join me for any of them... don't worry, we can run slowly.. we're not there to win.. just to take part... :)

No comments: