Tuesday, 22 October 2002

Watching TV just now just made me feel really edgy…

- Discovery channel was showing a lot of beetles feeding on a dead frog and then an alligator in ambush waiting to pounce on the newborn of a hippo
- Animal planet was showing a monkey falling into a river with a big cobra in it
- Channel 5 was showing BG Lee’s speech at the Asia Pacific Summit and they showed secret video footages of the JI (terrorist-related) group training
- Channel News Asia was talking about the death of mutual funds
- CNN showed the latest bomb blast in Israel that killed 15 people (suicide bomber)
- BBC News was showing interviews with people regarding the Monash University shooting
- Channel U was showing a drama series where a little girl of 7 was brutally molested by her mother’s boyfriend
- Channel 8’s drama series had a little boy kidnapped and badly bruised, who escaped and got caught again
- AXN had a movie on about some war thing
- Some other channel had segments on animal testing
- And yet another had a bunch of American politicians shaking hands and smiling
- And yet another news channel had an aerial view of police cars stopping white minivans in Washington DC
- Only Suria looked harmless but then.. I DON’T WATCH SURIA!!!

I thought watching TV was going to make me feel better but now I feel even worse…

I think I am going to bed now... :(

No comments: