Friday, 11 October 2002

i'm planning on going to kl after my exams.. it makes the big "E" a lot more bearable.. and i think kl is a nice place to just chill out, stuff face and walk around and test out the new Sigma 24mm lens i will be buying... and not because some of these british expats have concluded that kl is better than singapore..

hmph... fancy a whole country losing out to one single city in Malaysia... there are things to do in Singapore, you know?? and check out how exotic we look...

and btw, we lose out to Tokyo too.. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually wanted to construct a remark to be able to

express gratitude to you for all the superb facts you are giving out at this website.
My prolonged internet research has finally been paid
with beneficial details to exchange with my family and friends.
I 'd believe that we website visitors actually are very fortunate to dwell in a decent

place with many lovely individuals with helpful solutions. I feel

really grateful to

have seen the website and look forward to many more brilliant minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for all the details.

My blog contentoanimation.com