Sunday, 25 August 2002

i'm blogging now cos i want to capture this moment... this moment of great suffering and distress.. it's Sunday, 8.45pm, the end of a really mad and busy workday.. have been on my feet since 11 - with streams and streams of people coming in, answering lots of questions, doing a million and one things, and spending a lot of time helping out at the cashier 'cos the new salesperson we have is so incredibly blur.....and now, when i should be heading home to rice, dishes and hot soup, i find myself still in the office.... it's freezing cold, very quiet, very dark.. i'm feeling really hungry, really tired and close to tears... and why?? cos the stupid office computer has just suddenly logged me out and all my files are stuck in the hard drive!!!

i'm kicking myself for not backing up my files in another computer even though i half contemplated on doing it today but procrastinated... i so hate Windows 2000... i can't log back in now using my usual user name and password (i'm using another username now and it doesn't have access rights to the files!! grr.... :( ) ... and i can't understand why...

it's moments like this that you wonder why we didn't stick to using pen, paper and the abacus...

No comments: