Wednesday, 26 September 2001

Overshot my MRT stop while sms-ing today!! Sms-pal and I then bantered on (especially appropriately, this being the Seventh Month of the Lunar calendar) this spooky tale a-la Twilight Zone about people who get onto phantom MRT trains and find that the train never stops at their destination.. it just goes on and on, round and round the MRT circuit.. and the people are never seen again-- shiver shiver ... very Pontianak...hahaha...

Bought my ultra-slim, ultra-cool Sony Discman today finally!! Wow, now I have entertainment on my way to work!! (Hope this doesn't lead to even more missed stops! : p) Just got introduced to Japanese Gundam too. The sort that comes in a box with individual parts that you piece together and finally paint using a brush or an air brush. Wow, didn't know it was actually so fun. Very much like jigsaw puzzle (my other great love).. oh dear.. not another expensive new hobby?? : p Maybe I should just stick to oil painting or salt dough....

Still contemplating... should I or should I not go for the Terry Fox Run this Sunday..?

Discovery of the Day: Solid Perfumes - perfumes that come in a solid form - check out the intricate ones from Estee Lauder... pretty amazing! Like...err.. Faberge Eggs? oops...

No comments: