Wednesday, 26 September 2001

boredom has driven me to consider doing ASCII-Art (wanted to go for a run but it has started to drizzle!!).. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's basically creating artwork using only the symbols and characters that you have available to you on your computer keyboard (e.g. space, numbers, basic punctuation, and unaccented letters a-z and A-Z)..no graphics at all... so you can imagine how absurdly tedious it is ... Check out the Ultimate collection of Ascii-Art sites, Mike Troll's Ascii-art comic strips and this other pretty good collective site. There's even "The Cuddly Collection of ASCII Art" for sweeties out there..awww..... Since you've read this far into my blog, why don't you consider perhaps joining a newsgroup like alt.ascii-art if you are equally brain-dead as I am at the moment..It's still Art, ya?? btw, it's pronounced ASCII (ask'-ee), not A-S-C-I-I...hahaha...

No comments: