Wednesday, 12 July 2006

Resepect & Greetings (Spam in Bad English)

From: "ritaarthur@cantv.net"
To: ritaarthur@cantv.net
CC:
Subject: Resepect & Greetings
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:13:49 -0400
Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]

Resepect & Greetings,

it is my pleaure to write to you after considering your profile. My name is Mrs Rita Arthur a nationality of South Africa. I am married to Mr. sylvester Arthur who worked with South Africa company in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for fifty years without a child. he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before he death we were both Buddhist,When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of$3.5Million (Three Million five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a trunkbox and declare it as family valubales for export with a security company here in COTE D' IVOIRE


Presently, this money is still with the security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to Monasteries or Temples or better still a Buddha individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a Buddhist individual that will use this fund to Monasteries or Temples, orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating the word Buddhism and to ensure that the Temples is maintained. I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my husband’s relatives are Christians and the are persecting me because I and my husband convert into buddhism and I dont want my family hard earned money to be misused by them. I dont want a situation where this money will be used in an Christian way. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room insourcing for a Temples or Buddhist individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. Hoping to hearing from you with this email address above or below.

Thanks
Mrs Arthur
Hospital number+225-08167898
ritaarthur1@hotmail.com


so much for resepecting me... btw, Rita Arthur is sometimes a nationality of Pakistan and a "born again Christian" ... hahahah

No comments: