Saturday, 10 January 2004

back from India

Sam Sand Dunes

these are the Sam sand dunes near Jaisalmer.... this pic came out looking like it was taken in the 60s with Lawrence of Arabia in front.. haha.. only have my digital pics for now. i'll show a few more of my digital pics over the next couple of days..

yes, i've returned!!

after 45 days in masala land, i finally have a chance to eat my hainanese chicken rice, my laksa and real vegetables!! you know, the only "veg" they seem to eat in India are potatoes (aloo), mashed up spinach (palak), peas (mutter), beans and tomatoes!! i need kailan and chye sim - the way my mama cooks them!! anyway, came back only this evening cos the plane was delayed for more than 11 hours due to fog...grrr... spent the past few hours washing the grime and dust off everything.. you wouldn't believe the number of pails of murky water i created!!

too tired to blog more now.. you shall hear more of me once i recover from.. err.. jet lag?? hahahah..

No comments: